Search This Blog

Sunday, September 14, 2014

8-25-14

I love you all SOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!  I hope you have a wonderful day and week!  Today, we came to Oviedo for P-Day and we´ve been hanging out with President and Sister Jackson.  The Elders played soccer with President Jackson and it has been SOOOOO hot!  It´s normally not hot here, but today it has been hot.  And then we went to burger king and ate there for dinner.  Burger King is gross in the states, but here it is really good.  It´s the only American food we have so we love it!
Tomorrow we have Zone Conference here, and tonight we´re having a devotional here with the la rama (the branch) here.  Me and Hermana Endicott are going to play consider the lillies!  We´re excited! 
Anyway......I´m doing good!  I´ll try and send some pictures right now if I can....I´m in a random locutorio here so I don´t know if this computer will let me download pics.  We´ll see :)
Real quick: miracle for the week.  We contacted a lady from the Dominican this last week.  She is super nice!  We called her to set up a time to meet with her and she brought her 2 sons and we taught them all the Restoration.......one is 8 and the other is 17.  They were so attentive and wanted to learn but were super quiet.  It was so out of the blue!  After the lesson we thought....either that was really good and they loved it and they´ll come to church on Sunday like we invited them, or they thought we were nuts!  Guess what!?? They came to church!  This was the first time we´ve ever had 3 investigators come to church!!!!!!  Usually we have 1 if ANYTHING, but 3!  That was a big deal.  They seem like real potencial, so we´re hoping :)  I´ll keep you posted.  There names are Antonia (the mom), Aarón (8 yr old) and Frank (17 yr. old).

Anyway!  I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!  Have the best day and week!  I love you all dearly!!!!!!!!  And Devin!  TENGA SUERTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Que viaje con seguridad y que El Señor te bendiga por todo tu misión :)  Write me in Spanish when you learn it!  I love you!
Hermana Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment